Win a Vegas trip and find true love on Valentine Day at Royal Panda
Jan 29, 2017 BONUS
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching the people at the Royal Panda Casino are doing something a little different to celebrate this day of love by running a promotion that could see you married in Las Vegas by an Elvis impersonator!
They are sending one male and one female player away to Sin City in this Valentine’s promotion where they will stay for five nights at the luxurious Hotel Venetian, enjoy a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon and a romantic gondola ride as well as having the chance to be married by none other than The King himself – Elvis Presley (or someone who looks a lot like him)!
To stand a chance at getting this five night stay in Las Vegas players must play the slot Burning Desire between 00:00 CET on February 1st and 23:59 CET on February 13th. The man and woman with the highest combo when playing all paylines on this slot will secure themselves the prize packages where they can get married to each other which will see them be given a set of diamond rings by Royal Panda!
The alternative to this is choosing €2,500 in cash, so if you’re looking to visit Las Vegas for love or just a big cash prize then visit the Royal Panda Casino and play Burning Desire for your chance to change your life!
Key Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible to win, players must play Burning Desire between 00:00 (CET) on 1 February 2017 and 23:59 (CET) on 13 February 2017.
- Only rounds played using cash balance bets and the maximum number of paylines will count towards this promotion.
- Each winner will win the following: a return flight to Las Vegas and accommodation for five nights at the Hotel Venetian, as well as dinner, a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, a trip in a gondola, and the option to be married to the other winner by an Elvis impersonator.
- If players decide to marry, Royal Panda will supply them with a pair of Royal Panda t-shirts. Players must wear the t-shirts while getting married and provide video proof of the wedding to be eligible to win a set of diamond rings.
- The choice of whether to get married is entirely at the players’ discretion, and Royal Panda will not be held responsible for any future issues relating to the marriage, including (but not restricted to) divorce, financial disputes, emotional distress, etc.
- Both players have the option to accept a cash substitute of €2,500 instead of the prize, which will be provided as withdrawable funds, subject to the standard Royal Panda withdrawal process and checks.